Unattended Retailing's first modular cashless payment solution with Verizon 4G/LTE wireless service.
- Superior Data Protection. The ePort G10-S operates under the highest level of PCI compliance and security standards in the industry. USAT is certified by the VISA C.I.S.P. program and as an additional security measure, all ePort hardware passes the documented requirements for a PCI Level 1 audit regularly.
- Fast Transaction Processing. High-speed Verizon 4G/LTE wireless connections and state-of-the-art processing allows USAT hardware to achieve some of the fastest authorization responses in the industry.
- Maximum Data Capture. Supports Isolated Pulse interface with configurable timing to simulate coin mechanisms and bill validators, keeping track of both cash, credit and contactless through DEX Telemetry reports.
- Mobile Wallet Ready. Has NFC contactless capabilities built in.
- Remote Management. All machine data is available through the USALive website that offers real time sales information, server-side health alerts for all connected machines, DEX Telemetry scheduling, account payment reconcilliation, fill-to-fill reporting, and more.
- Cross-platform Compatibility. All machine data is available through the USALive website that offers real time sales information, server-side health alerts for all connected machines, DEX Telemetry scheduling, account payment reconcilliation, fill-to-fill reporting, and more.
- Comprehensive Service and Support. To ensure that you have the support you need to keep your equipment working and your customers satisfied, our customer support team is on call 24/7.
The ePort® G10-S is the industry’s first PCI-Compliant, two-piece card reader and telemetry system with Verizon 4G/LTE wireless service. The G10-S arrives with all of the hardware intelligence needed to deploy full Apple Pay registration and MORE loyalty integration, launching in select locations, Spring 2017. Contact your sales representative for additional details.
ePorts consistently increase sales in the unattended, self-serve market by as much as 30%* by supporting both traditional magnetic stripe credit and debit cards along with the newer, NFC technology found in contactless cards and mobile wallets. The hardware is supported by the full ePort Connect suite of services and integrates seamlessly into most Vend Management Systems through a simple DEX interface. The ePort Telemeter is also available as a stand-alone, audit-only DEX telemetry solution.
The minimalistic design and superior security features of the ePort G10-S make it the undisputed best-in-class solution for vending machines, kiosks, amusement games, and much more. Contact your USAT Sales representative to discuss the needs of your unique business and find out if this is the right solution for you. USAT’s flexible hardware system also enables you to pair the G10-S Telemeter with other card readers to benefit from the best-in-class ePort Connect Service.
|Manufacturer||USA Technologies Inc.|
|Verticals||Suited for both indoor and outdoor applications like Vending, Retail Kiosks, Amusement, Transportation, Unattended Payment, Laundry, Parking, Carwash, and OCS.|
|Specific Application Software/Solution||No|
|Processing, Tracking and Real Time Reconciliation||Mag Stripe, NFC/RFID, Cash|
|Size of Card Reader||Height: 4.1665" Width: 3.2386" Depth: 1.46"|
|Size of the Telemeter||Height: 5.40" Width: 4.21" Depth: 1.54"|
|Air Interface||Verizon 4G/LTE with Diversity Antenna|
|Hardware Supported Connections||Serial, DEX, MDB, Pulse|