All of the functionality of USAT's popular, NFC-enabled ePort G8, plus new features.
The ePort G9 includes all of the functionality of USAT's NFC-enabled ePort G8, plus new features designed to bring more value to businesses through expanded acceptance options, consumer engagement offerings, and advanced diagnostics.
- Super Data Protection. The G9 transmits strongly encrypted data to PCI-Compliant ePort Connect.
- Fast Transaction Processing. The G9's ARM 9 processor drives some of the fastest authorization responses in the industry.
- Maximum Data Capture. Supports Isolated Pulse interface with configurable timing to similar coin mechanisms and bill validators; keeps track of cash, credit and contactless transactions through DEX Telemetry reports.
- Mobile ready. Magnetic card reader with NFC contactless capabilities.
- Consumer engagement services. Stored value, prepaid programs, supports Mobile Wallet promotional program.
- Cross-platform Compatability. Provides seamless integration with all major VMS systems. The G9 telemeter is also available separately as an audit-only device as well as for use with non-USAT card readers.
- Remote Monitoring. A host of machine data is available through the customer online portal, USALive. Access real time sales information, health alerts, activity by machine, and more.
The ePort G9 card reader is part of the two-piece ePort G9 card reader and telemeter package. It supports magnetic stripe credit cards as well as contactless and mobile wallets utilizing NFC payment solutions. The G9 Card Reader is compatible with older ePort telemeters. Other G9 card reader features are:
- Card reader can be mounted in the standard bill validator opening or surface mounted separately up to 3 feet away.
- Remote, over-the-air (OTA) software update capability.
- Magnetic card reader with contactless capabilities including NFC
- Stored value, pre-paid programs.
- 16x2 LCD display and LED indicator for transaction status.
- Bright, flashing blue attract LEDs™
|Manufacturer||USA Technologies Inc.|
|Verticals||Vending, Retail Kiosks, Amusement, Transportation, Unattended Payment|
|Specific Application Software/Solution||No|
|Processing, Tracking and Real Time Reconciliation||Mag Stripe, NFC/RFID, Cash|
|Size of Card Reader||Height: 4.1665" Width: 3.2386" Depth: 1.46"|
|Size of the Telemeter||Height: 5.40" Width: 4.21" Depth: 1.54"|
|Air Interface||Dedicated Dual Band CDMA 1xRTT|
|Hardware Supported Connections||Serial, DEX, MDB, Pulse|